Sunday, March 2, 2008

Saturday was Much better!

Well, Saturday was a HUGE improvement over Friday.
I got a good nights sleep and felt well rested. I went to Walmart at 9am to get my new tires. I needed two of them. I fugured it would cost about $130. Nope. $172! Ouch. Of course while waiting for my tires, I spent $66 more dollars in the store. All stuff we needed though. We'd have to buy it eventually and we'd probably pay more somewhere else because I HATE going to walmart unless I absolutely have to. I then returned to the inspection place and they were so busy I would have had to wait forever, so I decided to go back on Monday.

We had some yummy New York Strip steaks for dinner. We have not had steak in so long. But they were on sale and I really wanted a steak. So steak, potatoes, and broccoli! Girl Scout cookies for dessert.

Then we watched the movie Michael Clayton. Blah! It wasn't that great. It was really slow and the ending was not worth the wait. You knew how it would end because it was a typical movie but sometimes they make the end at least a little exciting and edge worthy. Not this one. It was boring. I was not impressed. George Clooney wasn't anything special either. I rate it it 1 out 4 stars. So not worth the $5 rental.

I had Russ give me my shot last night. I realized although I CAN do it, I do it really badly. Friday night I did mine and I forgot to pinch the skin first. When I put the needle it, it hurt and out of reaction, I pulled it right back out. Not only did I have to stab myself again, but I was bleeding like crazy in my spot that I had just stabbed myself. The next day, it was black and blue with a red blood blister dot on there. Ugh. I suck! So last night I had Russ do it and he did a perfect job!
You could not even see the slightest red dot. Yay!
So for now on, I will let him do them if he's home and I'll only do them when I absolutely have to.

I'm going to a Home Builders show today with my mom, sister, and this lady Linda. I don't really want to go since it's going to be 70 degrees out. But I never get to spend any time with my mom, and she really wants me to go. So I'll bite the bullet and spend god knows how many hours walking around this show.
I just hope I get home at a decent hour. I'm supposed to make Russ stuffed peppers tonight. Those are a little time consuming.

Well, I'm off to take a shower and get ready to do. Hope you all have a great day!

Hope you all have a great day!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Yay for a better day! I am glad you got some rest and feel better. Hopefully that home show won't be so bad.

Dagny said...

Yay is right!

I am glad you are feeling better!

Try to have fun today. And remember, enjoy the weather. You saw the pics of here! ;)

xoxo