Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bed Rest Day #2

Nothing much exciting most of the day.
My sister brought me breakfast and lunch. And ate with me. That was nice.
I've only gotten off the couch to pee and I usually grab a drink then too.
I watched the entire 10th season of Friends on DVD.
Things got more exciting at around 5pm.
Russ has been wanting a new truck. Normally, I would be pissed and throw a fit because he PROMISED he would keep his current truck until it was paid off. The reason is, the last 3 vehicles he's had, he's been upside down on with the trade. So our agreement when he bought his last truck was as per above.

However, a lot has changed since then. He's making $35,000 MORE a year now then he was when we made that agreement. He works extremley hard long hours. He agreed to move to Salisbury so I'd be closer to work, and now he drives 19 miles one way to work. So ya know what, he really does deserve a new truck if he wants one. Also, he's buying a Brand New truck. He's buying a used truck. A BIGGER truck that will fit a carseat (or two). And it's manly! Way more manly then his current truck.

Anyway, I told him to get it if he wanted it. I figured he'd need a co-signer (me!) since his credit is still not great. So he brought the paperwork here (him and the sales guy) so I could sign everything since I could not go out. Anyway, I'm the PRIMARY! I mean it doesn't really matter. It's his money that I use when I write the check.

Also, I had a brilliant idea.
I called him well he was negotiating and said, "Honey, if you get this truck and they pay off your truck by next friday (when the payment is due) and your new payment isnt' due for a month, can I buy my Dyson vaccuum cleaner I've always wanted with the money?" He laughed and said "Of couse. Like I could say no to that. I'm getting a new truck and your getting something to keep our house clean".
So.......................I got me a Dyson!! Not just ANY Dyson either................a PINK Dyson. PINK!!!!!







Isn't it so pretty!! OMG! I'm going to vaccuum EVERY DAY!!!




Oh and since it was cheaper then the car payment we get to skip, I got some accessories.......See Below..........




The purple one is a duster that hooks right up to the cleaner and this other head attachement is so you can get under couches and beds. OMG! I can't wait to get it!!! I'm so excited!!!
Ok, That's it for now. Need to get my Shot ready.
Later!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That dyson under the couch/beds attachment is the one I use on the hard floors. LOVE IT!!! You are going to love your Dyson, best investment I ever made.

Erin said...

At work we use a Dyson, lets just say I use it a lot at work! LOL I love it and wish we could get one, and I would so get the pink one too!! Glad things are going well, wish I could have joined you to watch friends!! Lots of love!!