Monday, March 10, 2008

Ugh!!!!

I've gained 5lbs since I started the birth control and Lupron.
I have now hit my maximum wieght EVER! I'm so dicouraged.
I was actually eating really healthy for awhile. But after about the 2nd week of Birth control pills and started the Lupron, I couldn't stop eating. It was like PMS EVERY DAY! Seriously, I'm not surprised I gained the weight. I'm just so dissapointed. I wanted to lose 5-8 lbs BEFORE the IVF and now I need to lose like 10lbs and I can't even really diet. This sucks.
I did stop at the store on the way into work and bought some those Peppermint lifesavors. The bag full. Now when I get the urge to eat a Ho-Ho or a bag of chips, I eat a 15 calorie mint instead.
It's not nearly as satifying as a Ho-Ho, but I can NOT gain anymore weight. I'm disgusted with myself.

The sad part is, it's probably going to get worse since I've added hormonal injections. Ugh......I don't know what to do. I need to stop eating. Well not stop, but stop eating EVERY single 15 minutes!!

On to other news.
At work, my dad gets a lot of stupid sales calls because he's an Owner of a company. Well, I weed them out. Since he works in the shop, he doesn't have time to talk to people that are trying to sell him shit he doesn't want anyway. So I ask the typical questions, whose calling, what's it regarding, etc. Then I'll ask to take a message and then they hang up on me. I HATE sales people. Serioulsy, these ones that call here are such ass hats.
Well today, the QUEEN OF ASS HATS CALLED!
Here is how the conversation went:

Me: Good Morning, Arch Tech this is Barb

Asshat: Is Robert still there?

(first off my dad goes by Bob, NOT Robert)

Me: May I ask whose calling

Asshat: Denise

Me: And your calling from????

Asshat: Livingtone College

(obviusly, she wants a donation)

Me: May I take a message for him, he's in the shop right now working

Asshat: Really? Because you just asked me questions like he was standing right there!

Me: Well, he's not. He's in the shop. That's where he works. IN THE SHOP.

Asshat: When will he be done in the shop?

Me: I don't know. He works in the shop ALL DAY. Again, that's where he works. IN THE SHOP!! Can I take a message for him so he can call you back?

(here's where it gets really good)

Asshat: Who is this?

Me: The office manager. My name is BARB. I stated that when I answered the phone.

Asshat: Well I'll just come down there in person and straighten this out. I'll speak with Robert in person and not deal with you.

Me: Well before you come, you should probably figure out the name he actually uses!! Good Luck when you get here!!

Click!!

I'm still waiting or her to come. The college is only about 3 miles away. It's been over an hour.
Stupid Bee-otch! People should just NOT screw with me on Mondays. Much less when I'm pumping myself full of hormones. I hope she DOES show up. I

That's it for now!

Later!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I hope she comes over! I wanna know what happens when your hormones start raging!

Erin said...

LMAO at your phone call!!!