Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Husband......

(A) Got an EXCELLENT counter offer from his current job to get him to stay

(B) Is a Giant JERK

(C) Is a Selfish and Insensitive Ass

(D) All of The Above



If you answered D, then you are correct!

I'm not talking to him.

I hope him and all his fucking money keeps him happy!!

I'm REALLY happy that we're doing IVF to have a baby because I don't think I EVER want to sleep with him again!!

I'm sure your all thinking he did something horrible. He didn't really.
Just treated me like shit tonight. Yelled at me for NO reason what-so-ever. Just turned into a big fucking jerk!

He has absolutely no sympathy for the fact that I shoot up with 3 injections of hormones a day that give me a constant headache, neckache, and hot flashes. He doesn't ask about my appointments or how I'm feeling because he's so wrapped up in getting job offers and that's all he gives a flying crap about.
When I tell him how I feel and that I'm hurt and that I need a little support now and prefer not to be treated like the trash outside, I get this response "I'm not talking about this now".
So he's in the other room enjoying the discovery channel while I sit here and cry. Does he care??? NO!!! Has he come in to see if I'm ok???? NO!!
Is he a BIG FAT JERK???? Ummm...............I'd say YES!!!!

2 comments:

Dagny said...

(((((((BIG FAT HUGS))))))))))

Erin said...

Damn that Russell for making my Barbie cry. I'd ring his neck if I were there!

Love you!!!