Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday

Well, I woke up VERY early. 6:30am to get ready for this DR appt.
I wanted to be there at 8am, we got there about 8:15am.
I brought my book because last time I waited a bit for my ultrasound. Russ brought his computer.
As soon as I got there, they sent me upstairs for my bloodwork. When I got there, there were like 10 people waiting to get blood drawn. I was like OMG! It took forever. I left my book downstairs with Russ because usually the blood work is the quick part. So there I was waiting with NO book. I could have went back down and got it, but I didn't want to lose my spot. I was already number 11.
Finally got done with the blood work. Went down stairs for my ultrasound. Started reading my book, 2 minutes later they call me in.
Dr Wang (not my dr) did the exam. He was giving the sizes of my follicles. There were a LOT and they definatley grew from a couple days ago. However, when he was done, he said "Well, there looking good, but not ready yet. We'll check it out again on Monday". So, I left.
Hour drive home.

Later on..........................The nurse called me. This is the Charlotte nurse. She's so damn funny. I like her a lot. Almost wish she was my regular nurse. She's young too. MAYBE 22. If that. Anyway, she called and told me I had to come back to Charlotte (hour away) on Sunday because I needed to pick up some different medicine. According to her, I making some major eggs. Dr Crain (my dr) is afraid I'm getting over stimulated. So, I have to reduce my Follistim and then go get this other medicine to help counter act my egg producing meds. That pretty much puts a major cramp in my Sunday. I so don't wnat to drive down there. But obvioulsy, I will.

We bowled this afternoon. It was our last week to bowl. We kicked ass! I bowl with my parents and Russ. Russ is an Awsome bowler. His average is 205. Mine is 138. Today My LOWEST game was a 159. So obvioulsy, I kicked some ass. My high game......................178. NICE!!
I know. I'm a geek.

Well, I need to nap now.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love Bowling too, I am a geek too!! When we meet one day we will have to go bowling..LOL Go Super Follies!! WOW, you sure know how to grow them.. Love yah!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.