Thursday, March 13, 2008

He's SO Lucky!!

Well, Russ left me an apology this morning.
Good thing too because I was about to release all my raging hormones on him.
I'm still annoyed with the way he acted, but I do think I got through to him. I just think he's been so overwhelmed with all of this job stuff that he's forgotten what I'm actually going through lately. So, I think he understands. I think. Let's hope it lasts.

Also, Russ too the the counter offer for his job. So, he's making some serious dough now!!! He's actually making more then now by himself then we made together when we bought our first house. Crazy!!! He's increased his income by $35,000 in less then 2 years.

I had another appointmetn today. Had blood work and an ultrasound. The bloodwork was painful. I really love my IVF nurse, but she gets rougher each time she takes my blood. I don't know what it was today, it didnt' hurt when she put the needle in, but it hurt the whole freaking time she was taking the blood. Ouchie!!

My ultrasound went well. The Dr turned the monitor so I could see my follicles. It was pretty cool!!! The ones on the right were bigger then the left. He said I have plenty of them. He said they are still a little small which is expected at this point and I'll have another ultrasound this weekend. I'm assuming they will up my Follistim dose today too.

Ok, well I have to do some work.

3 comments:

Dagny said...

Grow follies Grow!!!!!!!

And glad he appologized. Else he was getting a smack from up here in canadaland.

Emily said...

Ah he is a lucky man!! Good for him for not being completely brain dead...do you think he could talk to William for me ;)

And yeah follies!!!! Gets poping, or growing, or multiplying...whatever you're suppose to do...DO IT!!

Erin said...

I am so glad he apologized... Man why are men so dense sometimes.. They just do not get it.. I am glad your follicles are doing well.. I am sure they will be huge for your next ultrasound!! LOve you!! Hugs!!