Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Getting Closer

I took my last birth control pill last night.

I've been on the Lupron for more then a week now.

I got my stimulation meds today.

Now all I need is my progesterone injectable and I'll have all my meds to complete my IVF.

Friday, I go to get my ultrasound and blood work to see if and when I start my stimulation drugs. I should also have a tentative egg retreival and embryo transfter date then too.

It's going by pretty fast. I think because I'm dreading growing a whole bunch of eggs and then have a gigantic needle put through my vaginal wall in order to retreive them.


How Scary does THAT look????
Seriously, this is why time is flying by because the thought of that is scary!!
Look at the "Aspiration Needle" to the left. Do you see HOW LONG it is.
Ugh...............
I will be under general anesthesia, but still. OMG!
Well that should give me nightmares. Lets stop talking about it!
I've cooked dinner for the last 6 days!
Can you believe it. I've made some really good dinners too.
I made a Ham & Swiss Casserole which was AWSOME!!!
I also made my famous Stuffed Peppers.
My other dinners were nothing great, but I did cook. I really think Russ has taken a liking to my cooking too because he has not even offered to cook once!
I'm kind of getting sick of cooking everyday. I mean I don't mind because I know he's busy, but I'm going to get burnt out. I mean I went from cooking NEVER to cooking everyday. I think your supposed to work your way slowly into new household responsibilities. Right?
Well, speaking of......................dinner is ready so I must go eat!
Hope you all have a great night!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Don't let Russ get too used to you cooking dinner. Once those twins come you won't have time :-D

Dagny said...

UGH. did you have to post that pic?

*shudder*

And you are lucky, they said that if I had it done I'd be awake! At least you will be sleeping.

Soon it will be over, and you will be all knocked up. Can't wait!

xoxo