Friday, March 14, 2008

Same Dose

having injections
Well, they did not change my dosage of my follistim. I'm still doing the same amounts for Thursday and Friday. I have another Ultrasound and bloodwork on Saturday. Unfortuneately, that means we have to drive to charlotte (48 miles away). The drive doesn't bother me, it's the fact that I have to get up at 6:30AM on a Saturday. Ugh...........that sucks!! BUT..........it's all going to be worth it when I get that sparkling BFP!!! Right?


My overies are starting to get really sore. My headache is back but my shoulder is feeling much better.

I celebrated Russ's gian raise last night by going out and buying us a new coffee maker!! I like the one we had, but it was black and just did not match our beautifully re designed kitchen.

So here is the one I got...........
















Isn't it GREAT??? It fits right under my cupboard!! No more coffee maker on the counter. That is so great. Especially since I can not stand stuff on my counter. Even appliance.

Fat Women Smiley
I'm still gaining weight like crazy! Can't stop eating. However, I do walk two miles a day now. I hope thats helping because for some reason no matter how hard I try, I can NOT stop eating!!
I feel like a hungry hungry hippo!






I'm a Junior Achievment Volunteer.
I've been one for 3 years now. I love it!!
I usually always do 3rd grade. However this year I changed it up a bit. I'm doing a 3rd grade class AND a 4th grade class. For the record.............I am NOT smarter then a 4th grader. I actually had to ask for Russ's help to figure out my lesson plan for todays 4th grade class. Nice eh? So pethetic I am. Thank god I married a smarty pants!

Anyway, my class was very good today. Kids love the activities we do. After I was done, another 4th grade teacher wanted to know how to sign up. I told her if she wanted it done on Fridays at 10:15, that I'd do it. She was thrilled. Now I have to order another kit. So my first class is from 9:30-10:15 my second class (across the hall) will be 10:20 - 11:05. And I'm hoping my 3rd grade class will be 11:15-12:00. IF that all works out, I'll only have to go to the school one day. It's about 15 miles away, so saving the gas would be wonderful!!
We'll see.
I love to do it though, so I dont' mind taking on 3 classes. The kids are great and they really enjoy it.






MY FRIEND MELISSA!
WHERE ARE YOU GIRL????

PLEASE CHECK IN WITH ME WHEN YOU CAN!!

LOVE YA!!


1 comment:

Dagny said...

Nice maker!!!

and I fear my counters would drive you completely insane. So if you ever come up here, be warned. heh. ;)