Monday, February 4, 2008

Great Super Bowl!

I think last nights Super Bowl was by far the BEST Super Bowl I've seen in YEARS!!
I'm far from a Giants fan, however, I hate the Patriots even more. So I was rooting for the Giants. They so came through for me.

We had about 9 people over for the game last night. It was fun. We had major snacks. Not so good for the diet, but I guess cheating every once in awhile wouldn't kill me right?
I was going to make Chili for the game, but it was 68 degrees yesterday, so we decided to cook out on the grill! We had chicken, sausage, and brats. Yum!

Yesterday morning I went to a Batism for my Friend Sarahs twins. I LOVED her church! I don't normally go to church. Haven't been in I have NO idea how long. I've wanted to go to church so when we have children I can introduce them to it.
I was raised Cathlic, but again, have not been in probably 14 years. The church I went to yesterday was Christian. I think I'm going to go to the Cathlic Church here with my sister and see if I like it. If not, I'm seriously considering going to Sarahs church.
It's a small church and the pastor is extremely entertaining. Also, they give you a bulletin (like an itinerary) at the begining that tells you all the stuff to say in response to the pastor. It also lists all the hymns and actually gives you the page and book color. There is NO way to look like an idiot at that church. I think that's my favorite part. I didn't feel so out of place.
Russ has no preferance for churches, so I think he'd be open to trying this one.
I'm going to talk to him tonight about it.

I started walking tonight. Walked my neighborhood, it's about a mile. I got my new MP3 player today and so I started my exercise program. I'd like to lose 10lbs before I start my IVF stimulation drugs in 6 weeks. I need to be able to do it healthy though. I dont' want to mess up anything with the IVF.

Well, I've dragged on long enough.

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Your blog looks, and sounds GREAT!!! Wish I could have been at the Superbowl party this year, sorry, wasn't able to pull off the surprise again!

Love You!!!!!