Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Kind of left ya hanging eh?

I forgot to update yesterday and tell you that I talked to my nurse who talked to the pharmacy and everything got all straightned out. My Lupron "Should" be today at noon. I will not hold my breath. I will not even believe it until I see them on my front porch. They are supposed to be delivered by noon, so I'll run home at lunch and check it out.

In other news..........I think my husband is AWSOME!! I know I comment alot on his "engineer" tendencies and how they annoy me. However, sometimes they come in REALLY handy.
Like last week, he made me a template for my blankets I make. He made it out of Plexi glass and its AWSOME!! So much easier to use then a cardboard template.

Photobucket
THEN................last night I was cutting some material with my electric scissors he bought me years ago and the blades are getting so dull that it was taking forever and screwing up my fabric, etc. Well he said just sharpent them. Well, I couldn't see how they could be sharpened. They are not normal scissors. I can't really explain them. Anyway, he took them, took the whole thing apart so he could get to the blades, sharpended them and put them back together. They work GREAT!!! I was so damn impressed! I could never have put them back together right. There were like 20 pcs. Anyway, sometimes is "brainy" self really pays off in my favor.

Well, that's it for now. I'll update later if and when I get my shot!

1 comment: