Thursday, February 28, 2008

I wimped out!

I could NOT give myself the shot last night.
I made Russ do it.
He was nervous about it too. Did it a little too slow. I had to say "Ow! Too Slow Too Slow!!!"
Then I felt bad. He didn't take personally though. I would have done the same thing probably.
He's really nervous about doing the Progesterone shots. Those are the ones with the 1 1/2" needle and where you can actually hit nerves and such. He told me again last night that he's kind of scared to do it. I told him that I could have my sister do it. She's only 2 miles away, it's no biggy. But he said NOPE. I want to do my part in this. You have to get all the shots, I can at least do this for you. I'll get used it.
So sweet isn't he??
I'm going to try again to do my own shot again tonight. I really have to be able to do this myself since Russ works so much. Eventually, I'll be having like 3-5 shots a day at different times and Russ may not always be around. Between working all those crazy hours and golf, I'm sure there will be times he won't be there when I need a shot. So I NEED to figure this out.
I need to stop being a wimp. I am women..............hear me ROAR!!!
Superwomen

No comments: