Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This Sucks!

impatient

I'm so sick of waiting!
I still have not gotten my period. It sucks! When I don't want her to show up, she's early. I can't do anything with the IVF until then.

This past week has been unbearable. Hearing or seeing ANYTHING pregnancy related makes me cry. And NO, I'm not pregnant because I already took a test it was WAY negative. I thought maybe by some fucking miracle, I might be able to save $30,000 and get pregnant naturally like the rest of the world. But NOPE.

I feel like crap. I'm sick of being sad and feeling broken. I'm sick that I have to pay $30,000 to have something that most of the world gets for free! I'm sick of getting bill after bill that I OWE to the hospitals and clinics for all the fertility testing. It's not fair. I hate this. I hate life right now. I have no motivation to do anything. Nothing. I go home and do nothing. Just sit there and wait for my period. So much for my therapy eh? Maybe I need to go back. Fuck!!

Oh well. Done with this pitty party. Sorry to be such a downer.

3 comments:

Dagny said...

I'm sorry.

It sucks. It blows.
It does all the above. And more.

And damn, at the beginning of the post I was hoping you were preggo. go figure when you need her she is late.

Feel better soon.

Sandi D said...

I'm sorry it does suck. Sending hugs your way. :)

Erin said...

Don't be sorry! You have every right to be angry and frustrated.

You don't need to go back to counseling, just try to remember the things she taught you.

I love you, and this WILL happen for you.