Thursday, January 24, 2008

IVF Consult Day!!

Had my IVF consult today.
The lady just went over the whole process from start to end. Took about 1 1/2 hours. Kind of boring since I pretty much know the whole process from my friend Sarah and everyone on here that's been through it.
Anyway, I asked about when i'd hear about being accepted into the Shared Risk Program and she said I should have heard by now. So when I left I was of course FREAKING OUT!! All I could think of was what IF I don't get accepted? What if we take out all that money and we don't get accepted? My mind was racing all the way out of the hospital. When I got in the car, I pulled out my phone to call Russ and I had a message. So I checked it and it was the lady from the Shared Risk Program and she said....................................................................Congrats, you've been accpted to the program. Please call me so we can work out the details.
WOO HOO!!!

So, now I have the MONEY, I've been accepted into the program, and I have a PLAN!! Holy shit! It's really happening!!

I have to wait for my next period (approximately 2 1/2 weeks) and then I start Birth Control and Lupron shots. Then I'll get another period and then..........................................STIMULATION DRUGS!!!
So, I'm officially calling AF to hurry up and get her ass here!! Don't be late Bee-atch!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yahoo!!!! Doing the happy dance here!!! (Well as well as one carrying 2 children can that is)