Monday, April 14, 2008

YUMMY!!!!

Bomb Pops
THESE ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER!!!!!
I just ate 3 of them. I have no appetite at night, but I'm so thirsty and water and milk does not cut it. However, these sweet little gems do. They are so damn tasty!!!
I forsee having a freezer full of them.

Russ just heated up one of the stuffed peppers and made last night and I almost threw up. It smells horrible. I just ate one last night. Well half of one since my evening appetite is gone. But regardless I ate half of one and it tasted great. Now the thought one makes me want to vomit.

I was really worried today because I felt like some of my symptoms were gone this morning. However, they returned around 3pm. I got extremely tired. I came home after work and napped for almost 2 hours!!
Now I'm struggling to stay up until 9:30 so I can watch 2 and a half men with Russ.

Nightime pee'ing has become quite regular now. I wake up every night at 1am to pee and then about 5:30-6:00 to pee. It's odd to me because I'm so used to sleeping straight through the night and about 3 days before my BFP, that ended. Even without the pee'ing I don't sleep well. I toss and turn. Not sure why. Maybe because I dream so much. I don't know.
I can go to the bathroom and back without opening my eyes. Thats pretty good eh??

Well, I suppose I need to get ready to watch my show so I can go to bed. Have a great night!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow. I just rediscovered Rocket Pops tonight. I hope they are the answer to this whole food dilemma.

Dagny said...

glad you found something yummy you like.

xoxo

Phoenix said...

I pee several times a night too! It's amazing how skilled you get ambling to the bathroom without disturbing your sleep too much. A bit of practise and you'll be able to pick up your dreams where they were interrupted too!

We don't have Rocket Pops here. :( Gonna have to write to the Prime Minister about that one!

Erin said...

Mmmmhhh I love Rocket Pops too! I always used to get them from the Ice Cream truck! I am so happy for you and am getting all teary eyed as I type this.. I know I am a mushy girl!! I can not wait for your ultrasound!! Love you!! I hope you sleep well tonight!