Monday, April 7, 2008

Beta #2 Results

Well, my second beta came in at 1064!
This is pretty much exactly where it should have been for 72 hours.
I feel so much better now.
I was worried yesterday.

I didn't have any crazy dreams last night. However, that could be because I barely slept since I was afraid to dream.
Today my back was killing me and I had cramps all day. I'm not sure if it was from sitting all day or what. I really don't sit well in my office chair. I slouch.

I've been losing about 1/2 pound a day since I got my BFP. I don't know why. I'm eating plenty. My sister said she lost weight for her whole 1st tri. It's weird. I'd think I'd gain with all this bloat I have going on.

I have one more beta on Thursday and if all is well they will schedule my Ultra sound. Probably it will be next week. I think I'll be six weeks then. Then I can put everyones mind to rest since your all wondering whether it's one or two babies in there.
I'm 99% sure it's only one, but I'll take either. If I have one I'm happy and if I have Two I'm happy.

I got another 20 day supply of progesterone shots today. Oh yay!!
I actually have lumps in my ass from these shots. Like little marbles. Ugh!! It doesnt' hurt as much as it used too, but still.

Well, that's it for now.
Later!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your great beta!

Emily said...

Great number!! And remember what I told you about my back and lower belly hurting way early on? REMEMBER?? Sounds good to me...no wait....GREAT!!

Phoenix said...

Congratulations! I was wondering what your results were all day yesterday, but being 6 hours ahead of you I had to wait all night to find out!
I sympathise with the marble butt problem. I had a load of jabs in my butt a few months ago (not hormonal shots but just as irritant) and sitting down become somewhat interesting after a while!

Dagny said...

Yay.

and well, you know I am not surprised. ;)

Cant' wait to find out how many bubs are in there!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you.

xoxoxo

Laura said...

I just cant get over how great those numbers are!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

Woo Hoo! I can't tell you how excited and happy I am for you!

I'm looking forward to your u/s and finding out how many babies you have coming to you!