Sunday, April 27, 2008

Blog Slacking!

I was so good at posting every day and now I'm a big slacker.
Sorry about that.

The truth is, I"m fighting major nauseua everyday. I'm happy about it because it confirms my pregnancy, however, it keeps me from doing even the simplest things including updating my blog.

Nothing much has been going on really.
Russ has a friend in town. He comes every April and him and Russ spend 5 days golfing from sun up to sun down. I kid you not! They start at 8am and come home around 9.
They really have a good time.

I figured out what was causing the itchy welts on my butt cheeks! I thought it was the shot, however, I realized that it was definatley a skin reaction, not an under the skin reaction. So I decided to stop putting a bandaid on after the shot and guess what??? THAT WAS THE PROBLEM!!! I was having a reaction to bandaids. Weird! But hey, it's not the medicine and that was the biggest thing. I had no intention of going back to the suppositories.

My sister, niece and I are going to the mall in a little bit so I can go get some preggo pops. Maybe that will help me feel somewhat normal again and I can be better at updating my blog.

That's all for now.

5 comments:

Mattsangel said...

Bleh! Sorry about the nausea! Hope the shots work for you and you feel better soon! *hugs*

Emily said...

Sorry about the ms. I never really had it but I did get that over salivating thing. That sucks. The only thing that helped was lemonade! I drank lemonade constantly. Maybe try that or frozen lemonade popsicles!! And did you notice you little floating baby ticker thing looks more like a baby now...how exciting!

Barb said...

10 minutes after I posted this I threw up my entire breakfast!!
Blech!

I got some preggy pops. They work ok. Nothing spectacular!!

Emi - I do eat Rocket Pops and they are the best! They help a lot.
And yes, my baby IS starting to look more like a baby!! Yay!!

Erin said...

I'm so sorry about the nausea, like Emily I too didn't have m/s but I did have the over salivating thing. I wish I could be of more help to you. Continue on with what you are doing, make Russ do EVERYTHING!

Love You!

Dagny said...

I'd say sorry about the ms....but I know you have wanted this so long...I will just chuckle at you ;)

JK, feel better soon!! I hope the pops did the trick.

xoxo