Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday

I went to church today!!!
This may not seem big to any of you, but I have not went to church (other then for a wedding or baptism) since I was kid. I've always said that once I had children, I'd start going to church again because I wanted my child to make their own choice about church/religion. Not to mention, I live in the bible belt and my child will be a complete outcast if he/she doesn't belong to a church.
So, while praying for a BFP a couple weeks ago, I promised God that I would start going to church as soon as I got my BFP. So, I'm keeping my promise.
It wasn't as bad as I thought. I figured I'd go there and not know anything and stand out like a sore thumb, but I could pretty much follow along. I went with my sister too, so she helped me along. It felt pretty good to go. Even if I don't understand it all yet, I will by the time my child starts to ask questions.

I did some shopping after church and then came home and did some cleaning. I took my nap, but only slept for about 45 minutes because one of my Aunts called to congratulate me.
I'm going to try really hard to stay up and watch Desperate Housewives, but I really don't see it happening. I'm thinking I'll have to watch it tomorrow after work.

I also realized that I have no evening appetite.
I can eat breakfast, lunch, and snack, but when it comes to dinner, blech!
I crave certain food for dinner. Last night I wanted beef stroganoff, so I made it. Couldn't eat it. Well, I had a couple bites, but for some reason, I can't eat after 4pm.
Tonight I'm making stuffed peppers. They are almost ready and I feel so full, I have no urge to eat them.
I guess it's beats morning sickness right??

Ultrasound in ONE WEEK!! YAY!!!
Oye.........this week is going to drag by so slow!!!
Weekend's over Blues

2 comments:

Michele said...

You are so preggers! I am SO thrilled for you!

Erin said...

I had that no evening appetite throughout my whole pregnancy! I can't wait until your u/s!!!