Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back to the Shots!!

So I've decided that I'd rather have a progesterone shot in my ass every day rather then doing 2 suppositories.
Suppositories SUCK!!!
They are already eating up my insides and I've only been on them 2 days.
Plus, what a freaking mess!!! All Day! A big mess!!
Ugh.........hate them!!!
So, I called in a refill for the Progesterone in ethly olete and some new needles.
I'll start back on those tonight.
I already warned Russ. He seems ok with it. I'm sure he's a tad dissapointed, but I don't care.
I know he understands and that's all that matters.

4 comments:

Dagny said...

That is not good news for me.

Since I get the nasty suppositories the entire time! BLECH.

Hope your butt got the required rest. At least it had a few days off!!

Barb said...

Yah, I thought about you when I was typing that. Maybe you can beg for the injections. I know they don't sound pleasant, but compared to the supositories, they're great!!!

Maybe your body won't reject them so much like mine did.
Who knows.
You'll have to ask them about alternatives in case you have a reaction.

Good Luck!!!

Dagny said...

At least I know there are options!!!

I know my clinic makes their own, so maybe it won't burn? (yeah...riiiiiiiiight. LOL)

Dagny said...

Hope you have your shots soon! ;)