Thursday, April 17, 2008

Morning Sickness!

I have it!!
I'm glad too. I was so worried the last couple days with NO symptoms and my ultrasound not being until Monday.
However, my morning sickness started yesterday and has continuted through today.
I don't actually throw up. I am nauseous on and off all day long. I gag and dry heave in the mornings after my shower. I feel like throwing up but don't actually throw up.
I love it!!!! Well, I love that it's confirmation of my pregnancy. I don't really love feeling nauseous. You know what I'm saying.

I found something besides popsicles that I can eat for dinner.
Cheese and Crackers!!
I realize this is a tad on the fatty side and maybe not totally healthy, but it DOES cover calcium with the cheese and the crackers are whole wheat (another requirement according to What to Expect When Expecting). So although it may not be the best thing I can eat for dinner. It is something and it's not all bad. I can usually get down some veggies or fruit too.

I had a dream last night that I had twin boys. They were so cute.
I wonder if that means anything???

I have lots of stuff to do this weekend, so hopefully it will fly right by and Monday morning and 9am will be here before I know it!! Then I'll know for sure.............one baby or two!!

Have a great day!!

7 comments:

Mattsangel said...

I just love your blog. It makes me smile through and through girl. I feel your happiness seaping through my screen, and I am just as giddy for you as you are for yourself! LOL So excited Barb. *hugs*

Rachel said...

Yay for Monday ultrasounds! I'm glad you're happy about the queasiness.

Dagny said...

I can't wait for monday!!!

Erin said...

Twins! Twins! Twins!

I'm doing the twin chant! I can't wait until your u/s on Monday!!!!

Love You!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

i'm getting excited for your monday u/s as you find out what's instore. cheese and crackers are just fine, try grilled cheese too, i could eat this all day if you put it infront of me. :) hurry up monday!!!

Laura said...

YAY for morning sickness!! Whoo Hoo!!!!

I cant wait til Monday! You're gonna call me right????

Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I will try to call you back sometime this weekend and we will "complain" I mean "rejoice" about your m/s. LOL

Phoenix said...

Triplets could've been fun....!
Morning sickness rocks if you've had IVF. Not that I know personally but I can imagine.

Salt and vinegar crisps are brilliant if you feel sick. You don't even have to eat them, just suck the flavour off. My mum swore by them when she had me, and I suck on them when my kidneys make me sick.

(((((hugs)))))