Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ugh!! Stupid Dreams!!

Last night I had a dream that during my first ultrasound they found out I was pregnant with 6 babies. AND................they were connected at the head in groups of 3.
Then the Dr went on to tell me that I'd never be able have my own childrend because I had this disorder that would make this always happen. So I slid the table and cried hysterically.
Ugh............it was awful.
What kind of freaking dream is that? Is this what I have to look forward too when I go to bed.
I don't even want to fall asleep.

The other night I dreamed I had a miscarriage.

I've been nervous all day about that too. I'm completely freaked out about tomorrows beta. What if it doesn't double? In all acutality, it should more then double.
I'm so scared it will be lower. I have not had any spotting or anything, but my symptoms are not getting worse. My boobs are not any more sore. My super nose is pretty much gone. I brushed my teeth without gagging this mornig. I've still had cramping on an off.
I don't know why I'm freaking out. I just need to get tomorrows results.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE OVER 900!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow!

Dagny said...

It will be FINE.

I promise.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Laura said...

LMAO!! I cant help it ........ something about that dream really cracks me up!! LOL

I hope now that you have a little reassurance that things are fine the crazy dreams will subside.

Laura said...

Just so you know I meant the dream about the 6 babies connected at the head ..... not the other one....that one is very sad and is NOT gonna come true!