Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nothing Exciting

Friday:
I struggled to get out of bed. I think because I did not have my nap on Thursday. It makes such a difference. I've been told it's going to get worse too. I feel so lazy. ugh.
So after work, I came home and took a nap before I went to the play with my mom.
We have season tickets to the little theater in Salisbury. Fridays show was "Hot Mikado" . It was like a musical. It was really good. The songs were great and the play itself was hysterical. My sister, mom, and I laughed our butts off.
The play didn't end until 9:30. By the time I got home, it was almost 10pm. I tried to stay up and check my forums and email, but it actually hurt to try and keep my eyes open, so I went to bed.
I slept until 9:30pm this morning!! I have not slept in a long time. It felt good.

Saturday:
I was supposed to go to a baptism with Russ for his boss's son. However, it was like an hour away and I had so much to do. Russ said I didn't have to go if I didn't want to. I jumped on the chance to back out. I felt kind of bad, but he didn't go with me to my friends baptism, so I guess we're even. Plus, I had a ton to do.
I was also supposed to go to my friend Sarahs and finish helping her set up her Quickbooks, but her son got pink eye so she told me to stay away. I got some laundry done and cleaned the kitchen.
Then I made beef stroganoff for dinner. I craved it all day and when it was done, I could barely eat it. I think because I had milk before hand. Milk really fills you up. I had no idea. I bet that's why people lose weight when they drink milk.

Nothing much with preggo symptoms today. My normal tiredness and some sharp pains in the boobs, but that's about it.
When do you think time starts flying by?? It hasn't yet. It's going by so slow. Maybe after my ultrasound when I know everything is ok time will pick up.

Well, I'm off to bed.
Sorry this was a REALLY boring entry.
Just not much excitement going on.

1 comment:

Erin said...

It was not boring!! It was about you, so not boring!!! LOL

Lots of love!