Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm just so confused

I don't know what to feel.
Part of me "thinks" I'm pregnant right now.
The other part of me is saying "your mind and body are playing tricks on you. You're not pregnant. Stop thinking your pregnant or your going to be absolutely devastated on Friday".
I don't know which part to listen to.
I WANT to be positive. I've worked so hard on being more positive about life. But I'm so scared that I'll be positive and then the let down will be worse. Like if I just think that I'm NOT pregnant, maybe it won't hurt so bad if I get a negative test.

My symptoms so far:
Mild cramping on and off all day since 3 days post tranfer
Sore boobs started a few days ago and get more sore every day.
Sore Itchy Nips
A very small spotting incident
Increase in acne on chest (gross I know)
Some muscle pull pains in my uterus area

So nothing too much. And other then the spotting, everything else can be explained away by the progesterone shots.

Well, that's it. I need to find something to do to keep my mind busy.

Anxious Wait BFP


2 comments:

Emily said...

I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. I can understand trying to prepair yourself for the worst...while trying to have hope also...that seems pretty hard to do.

I wish your beta would hurry up and you could relax. The waiting must be so hard. I cannot wait until this is over and you can relax....for 9 more months. ;) love ya Barb!

Dagny said...

Those sound good to me!!!

Try to hang in there.

Love ya!!!

xoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo