Saturday, April 5, 2008

LOVE my Husband!!

I know I complain about him some times when he's so insensitive, but today............he was freaking awsome!!!

I have not been able to vacuum or do any major cleaning since my retreival per the dr, so my house has just been collecting dirt and dust for 2 weeks. BARF!!
Now for those of you who know me............this makes me NUTS!! Especially since we have 2 dogs and two cats.
Anyway, I went to my friends house to help her set up her home business on Quickbooks, when I got home.............................Russ had cleaned my whole downstairs!! Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Den, and bathroom. And when I say cleaned.................I mean CLEANED!! He took all the cushins off couch and vacuumed them. He dusted and scrubbed everything. I was so impressed. This is the first time he's cleaned that I haven't felt the need to go behind him and re clean some stuff. He did great!! And I REALLY appreciate it because I HATE having a dirty house.

After he cleaned, he went to Lowes and Walmart to get some stuff and when he got home he had bought me a card. It was a congrats on pregnancy card and he wrote some really sweet stuff in it. I cried. Don't know if that was hormones or if it was just really that sweet!! I think it was just really that sweet.
He's been so wonderful ever since the transfer and now that I'm pregnant, it just continues.
Plus, I think I can actually see HIM glowing.

life is good

3 comments:

Michele said...

oh wow Barb!!! your Russ gets the Hubby of the Week award!!! Good job Russ!!!

Now you can take it easy for a little longer. :D

Dagny said...

*sniff*

I am just so fracking happy for you both!!!!!!

Give Russ a hug from me, he's a sweetheart!!!!!!!!

Phoenix said...

Hey. You visited my blog so I thought I'd repay the compliment! (I'm a friend of Dagny by the way) I know I don't know you but I'm really happy for your good news, and will read your blog to see how you get on throughout your pregnancy (hope that's ok!).