Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Good News......Beer IS good for me!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Impossible you say??? Nope, it helps with the Lupron Induced Hot Flashes!!!



How have I determined this you ask? Let me tell you........................

As you know, I'm moving next week, so I've been doing a lot packing and it's been very hot. And since I can't get pregnant for 2 months, I decided to reward my hard working self with a beer or two at night. Well, on those nights, I'd wake up once or twice with a hot flash (from the Lupron). No big deal. The day after having a couple beers, I'd have one or two hot flashes during the day. Well, on Monday, I decided that maybe I shouldn't be drinking a beer or two a night, that probably makes me an alcohalic, so I decided no beer Monday. Well, I was up EVERY hour that night having major night sweats and then I had at least one every hour ALL DAY Tuesday. The only thing that was different from every other day was I did not have a beer on Monday. So, last night I had a beer and I only had one hot flash last night and so far, as of 9am, not one hot flash. So, obviously, beer helps reduce hot flashes! This is GREAT news! I'm going to keep testing the theory. Tonight, I will NOT drink beer and we'll see what happens tomorrow. This will prove my Beer Theory.

Speaking of beer, Does this look familiar Melissa??? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Ha ha!!!

9 MORE DAYS.............Until I move. I can't wait. I'm so ready.

Well, I need to take Kayla to Horse Camp. Have a great Day!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura said...

You are SO FUNNY!! Beer as a remedy for HOT FLASHES!!? Maybe you should share that info with your doc so that he can spread the word!! LOL

Chelsea said...

That's neat, I hope your theory really does work, but did you know a little beer in moderation is good for your heart?? Just a little tiddle bit of info!

You have to post pics of the house after your all moved in!