Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I think I'm HIGH

Seriously! We had to put primer over the wallpaper in the bathroom in order to paint it and it is STRONG!!! I think I've burned all the hair in my nose! It made me all light headed and goofy.
I should have had some teenageers come over and do it for a free buzzPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In other news, Russ and I finished the bathroom (priming it anyway), then we went out for some wings and beer. Yummy!

Work has been so busy. I'm so tired when I get home. Also, I'm so behind at work. My stupid assistant who I gave a flexable schedule to has fully taken advantage of her "flexable" schedule. She has not worked in a freaking MONTH! Every time I tell her that I really need her to come in, she has some excuse. Dr's appointment, out of town, something with her daughter. It's freaking ridiculous. I think I need to fire her.
Anyone need a job????

My birthday is in 2 days. I'm excited because it is my 33rd birthday. I LOVE the number 33. It's my favorite number. That means I shall definately get knocked up this year. Maybe I'll even give birth before the dreaded 34. One can dream.

Well, I must go pass out now. Between fumes and a LARGE beer at the steakhouse, I need to get some shut eye!!

Love & Baby Dust!!

No comments: