Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm Relaxing..............

for the first time in TWO weeks!!!

I unpacked my LAST box yesterday. It felt so great! Everything is in it's place now. Well, we have not exactly hung anything on the walls yet, but at least everything is put away and organized!

My dryer broke yesterday. It still drys my clothes, but the timer doesnt work, so it just runs until I turn it off. Obviously this is not very safe, so we'll have to get it fixed. I'm just very thankful that it still drys clothes. It's not very old either. It's only about 4 years old, so it should not be broken at all. Hopefully Russ can fix it.

It's still 100+ degrees here. Oh wait, I have a picture of exactly how hot it is.

see how the hand has MELTED and turned the other way.
It's an outdoor thermometer and it was NOT in the sun. That's how HOT it is here. Freaking Sucks!!
I just want to feel 80 degrees again.
Well, that's it for now. I know there is more to say, but I can't remember now. I'll remember them later and do another post.
Love & Baby Dust!

No comments: