Friday, August 24, 2007

33

That's how old I am today!! Happy Birthday to ME!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


33 is my FAVORITE number, so I KNOW this is going to be a great year. I know this is the year that I'll get my long awaited BFP!


Russ and my parents bought me this camera! It's the one I wanted.
I LOVE it. I've already taken pictures and videos with it.
I don't really have anything exciting at the moment to take pics and video of, but I'm having fun anyway.
Tonight Russ is making me Veal Scallapini and we're watching movies. MY kind of movies. The Girly kind that he never watches. I'm also going to request that we play Scene It because he NEVER plays with me, but it's my BIRTHDAY, so I think he will tonight.
After all that fun, I'm sure we'll be heading upstairs for some "Sexy Time" Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin said...

Sexy time... LOL you crack me up!!! I hope your day was all it should be!!! Lots of love!!! Happy Day!!!

Dagny said...

LMAO

"sexy time"

hehee.

you kill me. :D

Laura said...

Whoo Hoo! Glad you had a Great day!!!!