Sunday, August 19, 2007

I remembered!

I remembered what else I had to write about.
Two things regarding our new neighbors.



(1) I met the lady that lives across the street. She brought us a home made loaf of banana nut bread. It was so sweet. I actually feel like I live in a real neighborhood for the first time since living with my parents in Rush, NY.

(2) I met another couple. They are older and I forgot their name. Funny story on how I met them. I was coming back from the store and they were walking their dogs. I completely PASSED my own house. I realized it when I ended up in the cul-de-sac at the end our our street. When I came back and parked the neighbors were right in front of my house. When I got out of the car, the guy said "Did you forget where you live?". I felt like a complete moron. However, I got to meet some neighbors so not all was lost.
The other thing about them.................the wife asked if we had any children and HER HUSBAND replied with "They are currently trying." His wife and I both just had a dumbfounded look our face. Then he said "Danny told me". Danny is the guy who owned the house before us and Russ and him spent a couple hours talking the day before we moved. Obviously, the subject of us trying came up and then Danny must have told the neighbor. It totally freaked me out at first though.

Oh yah, one more thing. My parents went to the lake yesterday for a poker run. They got so drunk they SLEPT IN THEIR CAR!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket They are 60 years old!!! Can you imagine. I don't even party that hard. I'm kinda jealous.

Well, that's it.

No comments: