Monday, August 20, 2007

Damn I'm MAD!

So, my plan this week was to tear down the wallpaper in the guest bath (cause it's hideous) and paint it. Today I went and got all the supplies, scorer (sp?), wall paper remover spray stuff, scraper, etc. Got home, scored part of the wall, sprayed the spray, let it sit for 20 minutes........came back and started scrapeing and GUESS WHAT????? ...........................they put the wall paper DIRECTLY on the drywall. No sizing, no nothing. So, when I took the wallpaper off, along game the first layer of dry wall as well. FUCKING A!!!!

Now we are going to have to wall paper OVER the other wallpaper. I freaking hate wall paper. But we'd probably have to re dry wall the bathroom otherwise. The worst part is................I can't freaking wallpaper. Russ has to do it. And that's just going to thrill him since he has so many other things to do. I'm so upset about this. I know it's stupid to be upset about it (Russ has reminded me of that), but it's like I HAD a plan and now I'm dependent on when HE can do it. I hate that!

Now he's off hanging pictures. Thank god I got back from the store when I did. He's not all that talented on where to place pictures. I stopped him in the nick of time. Now he keeps calling me in all these rooms to get my opinion and I just don't give a flying fuck right now! For some freaking reason he thinks he has to get it done tonight. I have no idea why. The walls are going anywhere nor are the pictures.

Man I'm grumpy today. I need to stop all this bitching.

I'll just be thankful for my beautiful new home and my wonderful family. Life is good and it will only get better.

On that note, I'm signing off.

Hope you all have a great night!

2 comments:

Dagny said...

That sucks.

And I would like to SMACK the people that were stupid enough to do that!!!

ARGH.

Good thing it wasn't 'load bearing wallpaper' hehee.

Laura said...

I HATE wallpaper too!! I would just finish ripping it down and patch it up with sheet rock mud, sand it smooth and paint it! I know it would be ALOT of work but it would be worth it in the end!

My sisters house was like that! We ripped it down and they patched the holes and painted. It looks fine now!

Good luck! I hope you figure something out!

Oh and Jen.........LOL at your comment!