Sunday, April 1, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This has been ANOTHER busy weekend. I'm so looking forward to next weekend when all I have to do is eat Easter Dinner!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday started out with my Nieces Horse Show! It was so cute! It was so fun to watch all these little kids riding the horses. They had three different events. One was they had to ride up this keyhole looking track and make the horse turn around at the end and come back. The second one they had to ride up to this cone with a funnel coming out and drop a golf ball it and come back around and the last event, they had to go around three different barrels and back. Sort of like a a figure 8.
Kayla came in 3rd in two events and 4th in the other. There were 8 kids in her group. She's only had 7 lessons, so I thought that was pretty good for her to come in 3rd & 4th. The rest of the kids had been taking lessons for 1-2 years. Here's some pictures!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After the horse show, Russ and I went to Lens Crafters for an eye exam and new glasses!! That really wasn't eventful, but I figured I'd add it.
Then we were off to our bowling banquet at the Elks Lodge. We had fun there. Had a couple drinks and a great dinner. Ceasar Salad, Prime Rib, steamed green beans, and a baked potato. And topped off with a YUMMY Cheese Cake. Our team (mom, dad, me, & russ) came in first. I also had high average and high game for the women. Russ had a whole BUNCH of number one things cause he's a great bowler. His average at the end of the season was 212. I ended up winning $85 which was nice. Especially now that Russ and I are on such a strict budget, and this is like Shopping Recess!!! I can spend it any way I want!!! YAY!!

Today, all I did was clean and do laundry and grocery shop. I hate having to all of that in one day! That's why I wish my weekends were not so busy. I'm finishing up my laundry now and working on Junior Achivement Lesson plan. Then I'm going to bed. Nice and Early!!!

Well that's it for today! Catch ya all tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Love the pics of Kayla - she is just too cute!

decemberbaby said...

Cool, a horse show!

I'm jealous of your Prime Rib. But really glad you had a productive AND fun weekend.

Dagny said...

Those pics are so cute!!!

I am so impressed at how well she did!!!

And glad you had a fun time at Lens Crafters. :D