Saturday, April 21, 2007

A couple things I forgot in the last post

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Silly me! I forgot the 2 most important things about my surgery in the last post.

First, My Dr removed 8 patches of endimetriosis (sp?). I'm not sure how much that actually is and I didn't ask him cause I was still a little drugged. However, he did tell my sister that all of it was in the uterus area. None in my tubes or overies which was very good. He was able to remove 100% of it, so I won't need to be on any drugs. Woo Hoo!!

Second, My Dr told me that he performed this surgery on a girl last month and removed about the same amount of endomitriosis and she called him yesterday and told him she was pregnant. I would LOVE if that happened for me.

The Dr also said my overies and tubes were in GREAT shape! So, hopefully within the next 4 months of us trying naturally, we'll end up with a BFP! Fingers crossed and Prayers being said! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: