Friday, April 27, 2007

It's FRIDAY!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am SO tired. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. Russ has like 3 friends in town (from NY) and I was up until 12:30am chatting with them all. I usually go to bed between 9:30 and 10:00, so my body is SO NOT liking me right now. To make matters worse, work is very slow today. I may have to take a half day of vacation.



Nothing much new. My surgery incisions are healing well. Today is the first day that my belly button and area around my belly button are not burning like crazy. I think it's because I basically took all the Glue off except on the actual incinsions. I really think it was the glue pulling my skin that was making it so sore. I'd have to hold my shirt out when I walked because even a shirt rubbing on it hurt badly.
Oh, and I got to sleep on my tummy last night! Only for a bit, but it was worth it. I'm definately getting there.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had my Party Lite party last night. I thought it was going to be a disaster since I only had 4 people coming. I thought I'd struggle to get the $250 in sales I needed for my $50 in credit and my half price item. And, I thought no way would any of these 4 book a party. I was SO wrong. As of 9pm last night, I have $573 in sales and 2 bookings. Holy Shit! I did end up with 3 outside orders. I had $382 from just the 4 girls that came to the party. Anyway, I'm going to have a TON of credit which is good since both items that I really want are like $79 each. I'll also get to choose two items at 1/2 price. Woo Hoo! I must say it was well worth it. Problem is, now my sister will be bugging me again in about 4 months to have another party! See if I had a crap party, I could use that as an excuse, but not now.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I can't wait for AF to show! NEVER thought I'd say that, but I'm so anxious to start trying again! I've got my thermometer out, so I'm Armed & Ready!!! I really hope it happens as fast as the Dr believes. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am driving Russ's truck this week. With his friends in town, they needed my van since there is 4 of them and 4 sets of golf clubs. Anyhow, I went to the post office yesterday and as I was getting out, I noticed that Russ's inspection on the truck was expired since................................JUNE 2006!! Are you fucking kidding me??? How ridiculous is THAT?
It's a good thing he has friends in town, because I would have reamed his ass! Instead,, I took his car over to the inspection place and I got it inspected for him. When I got home, I just told him that I took care of it and gave him a look! That was all it took. HE knew I was steamed, but none of the guys knew I was mad, so all went well. Russ was thankful and apologetic.
I can't believe that he was letting me drive around with an inspection sticker that expired 10 months ago.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I better get back to work! I want to make sure everything is done so I can leave after lunch!
Have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: