Friday, March 30, 2007

TGIF!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I Love Fridays!!! Is it possible to actually be in a bad mood on a Friday? I don't think so! I don't think I've ever had a bad friday. I guess it has something to do with NOT waking up to an alarm clock the next day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today I went to the post office and I parked next to this truck that was decked out........................in REFLECTORS!!! (See Pictures Below). I've never seen anything like it. It also had a bunch of Hood Ornament type things all over the hood and tailgate. It was REALLY red neck looking. I quickly took pictures with my camera phone while trying not to look too obvious. These pics honestly don't even do it justice. It had to have 300+ reflectors on it and probably 75+ hood ornaments around it. Everything from Bulldogs to naked ladies!!! Wierd
Here are the pics I captured with my cell phone.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After work, I went to clean my moms house. I clean her house once a week because she travels for work 3-4 days a week and when she's home, she doesn't like cleaning. So, since I'm a Clean-O-Halic, I do it for her. I get paid though. She pays me $45, it takes me between 1 1/2 to 2 hours. So, it's pretty good money! Anyway, when I got there today, Kayla (my niece) was there. Of course she was excited to see me and following me everywhere. She asked if she could help me clean. Normally, I don't let her because she makes more a mess when she trys to help, but I decided to let her help. So, I gave her a job to do (see pic below). She thought it was fun at first and then she said " THIS IS KINDA GROSS, I DON'T WANT TO HELP ANYMORE. I'LL JUST KEEP YOU COMPANY". LOL. Smart Girl!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Russ and I just watched Mr. Deeds. I love that movie. Now I'm going to go to bed. Early to Bed...........Early to RISE (I'm speaking of my husband ) Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Love and Baby Dust!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

decemberbaby said...

Um, that car kinda freaks me out. I wouldn't want to be in an accident with it. All those projectiles...

Early to rise, huh? Enjoy!

Dagny said...

That car is VERY unique to say the least!!!!!

Erin said...

Only in NC would you see a truck like that!

Dagny said...

And it is now sunday, with no new posts!!!! Get on it!!!!! ;)