Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oh! I forgot to tell you..........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My best friend Erin got me a Wish bone necklace for my birthday last August. Your supposed to make a wish when you put it on. It will eventually wear off and when it does, your wish should come true that month. Well, MINE FINALLY CAME OFF YESTERDAY!!! And guess where it came off????? In the Dr's office!!! My gynocology DR!! Isn't that wierd? Think it's a sign? I'm sure you realize what I wished for , to be pregnant OF COURSE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Laura said...

DEFINATELY A SIGN!!!!

Hope your wish comes true!!

Dagny said...

That is SO a sign!!!!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!

Erin said...

I am freaked out about that necklace! I so hope it is true and brings you your wish now!!! If it works - I'm buying them for everyone I know!!!