Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Doctor is VERY Optomistic!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My Dr called me yesterday to check up on me and see how I'm feeling. I told him I was good. Feeling better each day and my incisions look really good. They are healing quite fast.
I asked him about the spots of Endo that he removed. He said on Thursday that he removed about 8 patches, but I wasn't sure how much that was, so I asked. He said it wasn't severe, but it defineatly wasn't a small amount. He said he'd classify it as Moderate, leaning more towards the severe side. Then he reassured me he got every last bit of it out! So then I asked him if he thinks that will make a differnece in the TTC area and he got VERY excited and said;

"Oh Yes!, it's going to make a huge difference. You and your husband have no other problems and this was significant enough to make a difference so I'm 99% sure this was your problem. I would not be surprised if you got pregnant within the next 3 months."

Needless to say, this caused a GIGANTIC smile to appear on my face!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So, After AF shows in a couple weeks (or less), I'll be back to Temping and peeing on my OPK's. Oh, and demanding sex from my husband EVERY OTHER DAY:) I feel like I'm getting a chance to start all over again. It's exciting!

I'm feeling 70% better today. I'm actually in the sitting position (stomache bent) and I'm not in excruciating pain. The muscles are a little bit tender, but nothing that will keep me down today. I have not even taken a pain pill. I'm excited at the notion that I may not have to lay in my bed today until my ACTUAL bed time! Woo Hoo!!!

Well, I need to get some work done!!

Love and Baby Dust to ALL!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Dagny said...

That is such freaking awesome news!!!!!

Can't wait for you to be pg!!! Yay!!!

Laura said...

That is soooo exciting!! All this time you were thinking you would be the last to get preggers and now I think you might be the first!!!