Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Here's a Quickie!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ok, first off, I pulled a back muscle or have a Pinched Nerve. Not sure which one. Freakin Sucks! It's painful as hell. However, I'll deal with it. It's happened before.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm psyched that Larry Birkhead is Danilynns father! I know that this may not be a major thing in todays world, but I worry about the influences surrounding that baby. I mean I'm sorry, but Howard K. Stern sat by and video taped Anna Nicole 8 months pregnant and stoned as all shit!!! IF you WERE the babies Daddy, you would NOT let that crap go on. Anyway, I basically think Larry is going to be a good dad to her. I think he's the most desearving.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I went to a Jewelry Party tonight. It was fun but LONG. Especially since I have a collapsed lung. Didn't stop me from having fun though. I tend to be the life of the party regardless of where I am. It's a gift. Anyhoo, I got my mother a mom's day gift and bought myself a little something. I'll put a pic up later when I get. It's HOT!!! Well, not hot, but nice.!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm SO SAD about Hopeful & Laura! I really thought they would a get a BFP this month. I'm just SHOCKED that it didn't happen. It seemed like it was a done deal. This TTC shit sucks! I can't believe how your body and your mind can screw with you. I'm sorry for them. I'm sorry that they got manipulated by this TTC game! I'm sorry girls! Love You!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am so excited about Danilynn! I just heard about it on my way in this morning. Woo Hoo!

Laura said...

Thanks for the love Barb. It will happen for us.........someday.......