Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Reason to Celebrate!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I talked to the Dr this morning and he said..........................If I eat light and have a BIG POOP today, I don't need to do an Enema!!! OMG! That is SOOOOOOO great!
So, now I'm eating Chicken Broth and drinking water. And I took a Dulcalax just to make sure.
All my fears about this surgery are completely GONE now. I was only ever worried about having to do that nastiness!! I was not worried about the actual surgery!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the pics!!

Laura said...

Hey Barb!! How did the surgery go?? Been thinking about you!