Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm Home!

I'm back from Lynchburg. It was nice to get away from house stuff and work for a couple days. Next week I'll be leaving for 6 day. Woo hoo!
We're headed to Rochester and then to the 1,000 Islands. It's my favorite trip of the year. We hang out with Russ's parents and sister for the week and it's so great. We never have anything planned, we just sit and read and walk down town, or just chat. It's very relaxing!

Nothing too much new on the house front. We've had 10 walk throughs in 5 days. My realtor thinks we'll have a couple (2-3) offers very soon. I wouldn't mind if it took a couple weeks. I had no intention of selling my house in a week. We have not even looked at houses to buy yet. Well, we've found some online, but we havent' went and looked at them yet. We're going to see 3 of them tomorrow. I'm excited!!

I'm 5DPO. No symptoms yet. No PMS signs. I had sore nip right after ovulation, but now that is hardly there at all. My boobs are not sore yet. Usually by now, my right one is. I hope my hormones are not still screwed up. I really need to get pregnant this month. Otherwise, I'm going on Lupron for 2 months. I don't want to do it, but I have perfect BD'ing this month, so if I'm not pregnant, then Dr Crain is probably right and I'm lacking the beta-3 protein. The side effects of Lupron are about the same as going through menopause. Hot flashes, moody, weight gain, etc. I am NOT looking forward to that. So hopefully, I'm pregnant right now!!

Well, I'm off to bed. I'll update tomorrow on how the house viewings went.

Love & Baby Dust!

1 comment:

Dagny said...

I hope you are pregnant right now too!!!!!!!

*fingers crossed*