Monday, July 2, 2007

SOLD!!

Well, it took only ONE week and my house is sold! We signed all the paperwork today. We also signed all the paperwork for our NEW house. See the Link below to see where I'll be living in about a month:

http://homes.realtor.com/search/listingdetail.aspx?zp=28147&ml=3&mnp=20&mxp=19&bd=4&bth=4&typ=1&sid=0b68efce49d5451cb9e60351f7f17cb7&pg=2&lid=1081785091&lsn=14&srcnt=26#Detail

The pictures of the inside do it NO justice. I have some better pics,but they are on my computer at work. I'll post them when I get back from vacation.
I'm so excited to move!!! Not really excited about packing, but once I get started, it will be hard to get me to stop!
My family is REALLY excited because I'll be so close to them now. Where I live now is about 1/2 hour or more. Where I'm moving, I'll be 5 minutes from my sister and niece and I'll 10 minutes from work and my parents! Yay!!~

Tomorrow we are leaving for the 1,000 Islands in NY. I'm excited. It's my favorite trip of the year. We go every year with my inlaws and it's so relaxing. Also, I'll go back to Rochester for a couple days and see all my friends. We're going to have a girls night and play mad libs. I packed a pregnancy test to take before girls night because if my some chance I'm pregnant, I'll be having a Alcohal-Free girls night. That would make me happy as EVER!! How nice would it be to sell my house, buy a new house, and get pregnant all in the same week. I probably have a better chance of winning the lotto. But one can dream!

Well, I have to finish packing and eat some dinner. This will be my last update until I get home on Sunday because I am leaving the computer and the thermometer at HOME!! No stress this week. I'll have enough stress when I get back home with all the packing I'll need to do.

Love & Baby Dust!!

No comments: