Friday, June 8, 2007

Guess I suck @ keeping promises!

I've been going crazy the last couple days. Thinking I was pregnant. I could have SWORN up until yesterday that I was pregnant. I'm still amazed that your mind can actually make you believe you have REAL symptoms. I guess I have a new look on hypochodriachs (sp?). Who know the mind was such a powerful thing. I had no idea!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Anyway, I awoke this morning with a MAJOR temp drop, so AF will be here today maybe tomorrow. But she's definately flying in.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Shockingly enough, I'm not upset. I'm actually a little relieved (can't believe i'm saying that).
I really need to lose about 10-12 pounds. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketAnd when I thought I was pregnant, I was so afraid I'd gain even more and never be able to lose. This way, at least I can try to lose some weight BEFORE I get pregnant. If I can, then I won't worry so much about the weight gain during pregnancy. I want to retrain myself to eating healthy. It will be hard because my husband is a GREAT cook and he cooks almost every night. The only positive is it's summer, and he cooks on the grill most of the time, so I can just have chicken.
I'm going to enjoy this weekend to the fullest!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket BUT, come monday, I'm goint to buckle down. I'll need to lose the weight this month because I plan on being skinny and pregnant next month!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On to other news. I paid off ALL of our debt yesterday!! Woo Hoo!! Now, we are going to wait about 2 weeks and start our house hunt again. That should be fun. And Stressful. I've never had to sell a house AND buy one. What happens if I sell before I find a house and I'm homeless. OR, what happens we find a house we LOVE and can't sell our house. That would suck too. I guess people do it all the time, so it must work. We just need to find a really goood realtor.

Work is EXTREMELY slow and I may have to lay myself off again. Sucks! But, my parents have both encouraged me to apply at PGT. (one of our customers). They are looking for an HR Coordinator. I've done that job before for a company the same size as PGT. Also, I basically do that here at Arch Tech just on an extremely smaller level. I'm going to finish my resume and send it in. Can't hurt. I may not get as much money or vacation as my dad gives me, but it's a much more secure future since my dad plans on retiring soon anyway. Plus, I'll have a 401K again. This would be another positive for NOT being pregnant this month. Imagine that, who would hire a pregnant chick knowing she'll be out for 6-8 weeks in about 9 months.

To sum it all up.......I'm NOT pregnant, and I'm relieved. I have plenty to keep me distracted.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sorry. Sucks for us.

I wouldnt say I was relieved this morning when AF showed but I was OK with it. I mean there is nothing I can really do about it right now so why stress right?

Love ya and at least we may be cycle buddies. Cant think of anyone else I'd rather be cycle buddies with!!

Cant wait for next months obsessiveness to begin!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.