Saturday, June 2, 2007

It's been awhile.

Sorry to those of you who read this blog. I have not written in a LONG time. I've actually had a lot to write about, but it all became overwhelming and I just did not have the energy to update.
I will starte updateing regularly again tomorrow.
A quick recap (without much detail).
We went looking for houses. Found one we really liked in a perfect neighborhood close to both of Russ and I's work place. However, once our credit report came through, I found out about a judgment that Russ had against him over an old college bill. We got in a HUGE fight over it. Basically because he lied about and he also ignored it, so now its $900 more then it was originally. I actually left the night of our fight and went to my parents house. There, I decided to get completely wasted with my mother! We were up until 12:30am talking about everything. Not about me and Russ because I didn't want to talk about that. We talked about my grandparents and growing up and stuff. It was nice. However, we were regretting it the next day when we had to go to work. Luckily, I work for my dad and since he knew how upset I was, he told me to come in whenever I felt like it.
Russ and I talked the next day. Things are fine now. This even basically made him actually take responsibility for things. I really hope I NEVER have to go through that again. It sucked!

I went to Knocked Up tonight. The movie. it was so freakin' funny. I don't think I've laughed that hard , (out loud) that much EVER in at a movie. It was extremely funny. However, since I'm Fertility Challenged, it was also pretty depressing. So I came home in a crap mood. Luckily Russ taped golf, so he's down stairs watching it now. Probably better for him. Not that I would be mean to him or anything, I just don't feel like talking to anyone at this point.

Had my after surgery follow up the other day. That went well. The Dr said everythings looks great. He showed me pictures of my insides. GROSS!! I saw my overies, my tubes, my uterus. I saw where my endometriosis was and when it was removed. I saw him removing it. I couldn't stop looking at them, but at the same time, they were so freakin' nasty looking.
He then proceeded to tell me not to get my hopes up this cycle because it will take awhile for my hormones to get back on track. Gee thanks Doc! I was enjoying obsessing over my chart and all my twinges and such. Not he ruined it. Bastard!

Well, I'm going to go to bed now. I promise to start updating daily starting tomorrow.

Love & Baby Dust!

1 comment:

Laura said...

So glad you updated!! I was anxious to read it but then I realized that you have already told me all of that. So none of it was new! LOL