Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend Recap

Friday 5/11/07
I left work at 12:30pm and went home to pack for our overnight trip to the mountains! We got there about 4pm. My in laws were already there. We hung out and had some drinks and then went to dinner. We went to dinner at a golf course club house. The view was absolutely Gorgeous. You could see the golf course from our table. I'll post pics tomorrow. I have to do it from my work computer.
Our dinner was great too! We had a really nice time. I have great inlaws. I love to hang out with them. We only see them 3-6 times a year because they live in NY. I always miss them.
After dinner we just hung out and had some drinks and talked.

Saturday 5/12/07
We got up around 9am. Had some pancakes and we headed home. My inlaws headed back to NY. We got home around noon and I started cleaning and doing laundry. Then I went to the store and bought some flowers for Russ to plant. He's the green thumb in this house.
After we had dinner, we watched A Night At the Museum. It was cute. It wasn't great, but it was ok. It was nice to watch a movie together. We haven't done that in a long time.

Sunday 5/13/07
Got up early, made a pasta salad. Finished cleaning and finished up the laundry. Russ took my parents golfing for mothers day. After they finished they came over to my house for a Mothers Day cook out. My sister and Niece came over too. Along with her boyfriend and his kid. They are the laziest people EVER! My sister did not offer to bring anything or help with anything. This is typical behavior for her. I should be used to it, but it still bothers the piss out of me. Her boyfriend also does NOTHING includeing keeping an eye on his kid. He ate 3 cheesburgers, and a sausage. Didn't have any salad or beans, just all the meat he could eat! Neither him nor my sister said thank you or offered to help clean up. Just sat on their asses! Grrrr. Makes me crazy!! I had to drink a lot of beers to keep from smacking them in their heads!!
Everyone left around 6 and I watered the the veges and then sat and watched my Sunday night shows!!

Monday 5/14/07
Nothing much at all! Re did the TTC thread on EB. Worked and chatted way to much on MSN messanger. My stamp printer was not working which frustrated the hell out of me because I have like 25 bills to send out and I have NO stamps!!! 25 bills for work, not home. I'm not that bad with money! I got home and Russ was in a SHITTY mood. I have NO idea what his problem is, but he's being a complete fucktard (thanks for that word Jen!). I'm done talking to him for the night because I'm sick of getting snapped at. I actually wish he would just go downstairs and watch TV because he's annoying me by just being in the same room.

Well, that's it for the update. I'll put some pics on here tomorrow from weekend.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

Can not wait to see some pics!!! Sounds nice!!!