Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Pictures

Here are the pics I promised.


Friday Trip to the Mountains

This is the cute little place we stayed at in the mountains on Friday


Here is the view from our room


This is Russ enjoying the weather and a drink



Here are the views from the deck we were eating on at the country club



This is a pic of my adorable Inlaws at dinner



This is Abby (the owner of the Inn's dog). She's VERY cute. But would not leave us alone. You HAD to play catch with her if you were outside.



Mothers Day

Here is my Dad on Mothers day



Here is me, Mom, and my sis. I look like crap, but I'm posting it anyway


Here is my niece Kayla playing in the Couch Fort that Uncle Russ built (the other girl in the pic is my sister's boyfriends daughter.




Misc. Pics

Here is Kayla the other night when she slept over my house



Here is my niece Kayla before Daisy's. She's turning into a GIRL!! She's always been a tomboy!



Ok. That's it for pics!

Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cool!!!! Great Pics!!! So glad you posted them!!