Thursday, May 3, 2007

100 Little Facts About Me

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1. I was born in Rochester, NY

2. I have a sister who is 3 years older then me

3. My parents are still married after 36 years and going strong

4. I HATE Snow and hate being cold even more

5. I failed the 8th grade

6. I skipped 11th grade

7. I had my appendix out when I was 5

8. I failed my 1st drivers test with a Ford Taurus

9. Passed my 2nd drivers test 2 weeks later in a Mini Van!

10. My first real boyfriend stalked me for a year after we broke up

11. He stopped when he found out I was dating an African American

12. I was a cocktail waitress in a bowling hall when I was 18

13. I slept with a Pro Bowler (he was HOT, I was dumb)

14. That’s when I decided to go to college and better my life

15. I have a degree in Marketing

16. I’ve never had a marketing job or anything close too it

17. The first time I got drunk I was 15

18. I’ve smoked Pot twice in my life and hated it both times

19. I’m was afraid of every other drug so I never tried them

20. I have no living Grandparents

21. I miss them all so much it hurts

22. I started working at 15 so I could buy a pair of Nike’s

23. When I was 16 I pushed my mom against a wall

24. I will never forgive myself for that

25. My dad and I barely talked until I graduated from High School

26. My parents are now two of my best friends

27. I shop lifted underwear and bras from JC Penny when I was 14

28. I dated a NY State Trooper for 3 years

29. It was my ONE Toxic relationship I had

30. I bought a condo all by myself when I was 23

31. I’ve never cheated on a boyfriend in my life

32. I’ve been cheated on several times.

33. I moved to North Carolina when I was 28 years old

34. It took me 4 years to meet first real friend in NC

35. Just thinking about my niece Kayla makes me smile

36. My all time favorite band is Bon Jovi

37. I met my Husband when I was 18 and he was 25

38. But we did not start dating until I was 28 and he was 35

39. We never hung our or talked until we started dating

40. I said I’d never ever marry an engineer

41. I got married to an engineer on July 9, 2005

42. My husband and I were in marital counseling before our 1st anniversary

43. I love him more now then the day I married him

44. I am obsessed with crime TV

45. I’m paranoid about life because of the crime TV

46. I hate getting out of bed.

47. I make curtains and blankets using a sewing machine

48. I would rather be obese then give up carbs!

49. I am Pro Choice

50. I believe anyone should be able to marry the love of their life (same sex or not)

51. I have two friends that have changed my life

52. I can’t imagine my life without them

53. I do not like to cook

54. Thankfully my husband does and he’s good at it

55. I’ve gained 14 pounds since I got married 2 years ago

56. My sex drive is stronger then my husbands

57. I’ve been trying to have a baby for almost 2 full years

58. I’m allergic to aspirin

59. I have 2 dogs (Carter and Koko)

60. I have 2 cats (Pumpkin and Little kitty)

61. My cat had no problems getting knocked up! (hence, little kitty)

62. I love my house, but want a bigger one

63. I work for my dad at his window company

64. I wish I could eat a Garbage Plate right NOW!

65. It took me 5 years to convince my husband to put a TV in our room

66. He hates it…………I love it

67. I’ve had a mini van for 2 ½ years, still no kids for it

68. My Honeymoon in St. Lucia was the most memorable trip I’ve ever had

69. My most memorable road trips have been with Erin on our way to NC

70. I have this urge to do something to help abused women

71. I want to work at a women’s shelter or hot line

72. I have no idea how to go about doing that

73. I hate my handwriting

74. I hate my nose

75. I Love my eyes

76. I fear everyday that I will never be pregnant

77. However, I know I will have a child even if he/she is adopted

78. I’m a happier person since joining EB

79. I have a couple on-line friends who I IM daily

80. I get excited everyday when I see them sign on

81. I hate people that lie

82. I hate people that steal from hard working people

83. I’m terrified of what the world will be in 10 years (terrorism, war, etc.)

84. I believe every women should live by herself and be independent once in life

85. I’m addicted to my computer and the internet

86. I have a purse addiction

87. I drink way too much diet soda

88. I don’t allow dishes to be left in the sink………..EVER!

89. I never leave the house without making the bed………..even if I’m late to work.

90. I feel naked without my cell phone

91. I miss Girls Night in Rochester with my friends

92. I think I’m extremely funny

93. I’m 4’11”

94. I wear kids sneakers, glasses, and hats

95. I wish I would have went to school for teaching

96. That’s my only regret in life

97. I wish I was more into Church

98. I love playing board games

99. I know that I’ve made my parents proud of me

100. I’m grateful for everyone I have/had in my life.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



1 comment:

Erin said...

What a great idea... I love the 100 things about you!!!!