Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Better Today!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I didn't post yesterday because I was ANGRY! All Day!
I don't know why. Russ pissed me off a couple times. Then he left town for business until Thursday. Probably a good thing since I'm pretty sure I'm PMS'ing and I'm thinking he would have had a really crappy week if he stayed here!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
As mad as I was at him yesterday, I couldn't be really rude because he had to go to the doctor. He's been having these breathing episodes that have really scared him. Basically, he'll be doing whatever, not eating or drinking, and then all of a sudden, his throat closes up and he can't breath. He has to force himself to relax so his throat relaxes. He went to the Dr before after the first time he had it and she said it was acid reflux. Neither Russ nor I believed her. First off, she's not an Official Dr, she's a PA. Second, she didnt explain it to him, just said it was acid reflux and he doesn't really have a lot of heartburn, so it didn't make since. Well, it's happend twice in the last week, so he got nervous and I made him go to the OTHER Dr whose actually a DOCTOR!! This Dr agreed that it sounds like acid reflux and sent him for an x-ray and upper GI. They found out there is some flap at the end of his esophogus (Sp?) that for most people closes when your not eating. However, his is open and does not close. So basically, that acid in his stomache comes up and before he can even feel it come up, his espophogus (sp?) spasms and closes up! Well, all he needs to do is relax and it will open back up. Worse case scenerio is that if he takes too long to relax, he'll pass out and then his body will automatically relax so he can breath. I don't think it will get to that point since he knows about it now and can relax enough when it happens. Also, he has to take Nexium everyday to try and control the acid, so hopefully that will work and he won't have to worry about it.

I feel like AF is coming! I can't wait!!! It would be early by like a week! Maybe this surgery will help me get back to 28 day cycles! That would be awsome. Don't know if one has to to do with the other, but I'm tired of have 33-37 day cycels. It's way too long to wait! I have this overwhelming feeling that this surgery was what I needed and I feel now like I'm ACTUALLY going to get pregnant soon. However, this scares me because if for some reason I still can't get pregnant, I think I'll end up in the looney bin! I won't think about that now though. I'm just thinking positive!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My 6 year old niece informed me yesterday that she has TWO boyfriends. Not a big deal right? Well one of them kisses both her cheeks everyday!!!! I told her she was too young to be kissing boys and she responded with "I don't Kiss him!! He kisses ME!!". I told her she's probably going to get cooties and she responded with "No, he doesn't even kiss me on the lips. Just my cheeks. So I can't get cooties!"
She cracks me up. I think if I didn't have her in my life, I'd probably have given up on getting pregnant. But she brings such joy to my life. I can't even imagine what having my own child would be like, but I figure it has to be amazing!

Well, I need to get some work done!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: