Monday, May 21, 2007

Barb meets Laura

We did it! We finally met!
We've been chatting everyday for months on MSN messanger and this past weekend, we met in Atlanta. With our husbands.

It was so great! I was not at all nervous about meeting Laura. I've talked to her so much, I didn't even really feel like I was just meeting her.

Russ had a great time too. I figured him and Seth would get along since they have all that building stuff to talk about.










We went to Folks Restaurant for lunch and I had my first FRIED GREEN TOMATO! It was Excellent!! Thanks Laura for picking a place that served them.

After we ate, Russ and I went to a park and walked a trail for a little bit and then we headed to Laura's sister-in-laws for a visit and a drink. Us girls chatted and the men chatted. The kids played. Laura is just as much fun in person as she is on line. Even if she was on her "Best Behavior"

Sunday we went to the Altanta Aquarium. It was amazing. There were some REALLY big fish there! However, I was seriously dissapointed that the penquins where NOT out. I got over it though.








I was pretty sad when we had to leave. I wish that we had more time to hang out. We did talk about meeting up again, possibly in Tennesee. When we do that though, we'll need more then 36 hours. I think we'll need a VERY long weekend! We're talking about renting some cabins! That would be great!



I think Russ was shocked at how much he liked Laura and Seth. I don't know why he'd think I'd travel 5 hours to meet someone if I wasn't positive we'd all get along. He really enjoyed himself. He talked about it all the way home. We are both looking forward to seeing them again!


I'll be checking out the hot spots in Knoxville so we can start planningPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The negative about this trip - After seeing all these pictures, I realize how much weight I've actually put on and it's making me sick! I need to lose it before I get pregnant or I'll never lose it!


My chart still sucks.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Barb- You are still just as beautiful as the day you got married!! I think you are a hottie!!! I am not seeing any fat!!! Just beautiful Barb!!!