Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

First, let me give a shout out to my Ogden Girls!!!
Hello Melissa! Hello Judy!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Work was good today. It's still really slow which is worrysome (sp?), but I got a lot done today and I'm pretty caught up on the crap that I usally put off because I don't like doing it.
I had to do some Elks stuff for my dad, so I didn't end up leaving until about 4:45pm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Tire Trouble!!
After work, I went to UPS to drop off some packages. I pulled up to the curb and obviously did NOT cut the wheel quick enough and hit the curb. HARD! It's about a 6" high curb.
I looked at my tire and I totally f--ked up the hub cap. Then I saw the tire and I had ripped about a 3" piece of the tire off. It was showing the metal wire in the tire. Not good I was guessing. I waited for Russ to get home and asked his opinion. He said "You need a new tire". DAMN!! My tires would have lasted at least another year and now I have to replace 2 of them. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Russ changed my tire and put the spare on because he was afraid my tire would blow out on the way to work. I drive about 25 miles down a country bumpkin road, so he was worried if something happened with the tire at 6:30am, he didn't want me to get hurt or stranded. How sweet of him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Speaking of my husband. He's been like a complete Jerk for the last few days. Today, we basically argued everytime we talked. And we basically argue over nothing, it's just because he's in a mood and when he's like this, nothing I say is right and he snaps at me over nothing. Then I get mad and hence we end up arguing.
Well, tonight when he came home (before he knew about the tire) he handed me a card. The card was so sweet! Here's what it said:

Front of Card:
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

Inside of Card:
(it was blank inside and these are the reasons he loves me)
1. You love me more then I ever thought anyone could
2. Your always thinking about whats best for us
3. Your beautiful and sexy
4. Your funny
5. Your going to be a great mom. Your already a great wife.
6. Your good in bed
7. Your very smart
8. Your out going
9. Your bold yet sensitive
10. and many more
I just really wanted to say I'm sorry. I want to start spending more time together.
Love You!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketObviously after that I forgave him for all his bad behavior! Plus, he changed my tire.
So he'll obviously be "Gettin' Some" tonight!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, American Idol is on. Gotta Go!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Laura said...

Holy Freakin Moly Barb!!! We not only think alike but we have similar things happen to us!!! The lady next door to me at my office told me she noticed a HUGE gash in my front right TIRE!!! I had Seth take a look at he siad they all looked bad and I should get them replaced. So I drove my car about 20 yards across the street and got my tires replaced today!!! How Ironic is that???

Glad you got your fixed before your drive to the ATL this weekend. I'd hate to have to come save your stranded ass in a dark alley in Hotlanta!!

Laura said...

Oh and just thought I'd add that you have my permission to bring Russ along with you this weekend. Since he was super sweet with that card and all.........

But he'd better stay that way or we'll feed him to the sharks at the aquarium!! lol

Barb said...

LOL Laura!
That is too funny that we both had tire problems. I have the spare on now, so I have to go get new tires after work! Glad you got yours all fixed!

Erin said...

Love Russ's card. See - he can be romantic and sweet sometimes. And he's getting so good at that apolagizing thing. :-)