Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm so Confused!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I got my "Explanation of Benefits" from my insurance company yesterday. This was basically what they were covering for my surgery last month. The description said "Surgery" and the cost the Hospital billed was $1,353.26. I'm thinking there has to be another bill. When I got my Tube X-Ray, it cost me $894.00. Now for that procedure all they did was put a cathedaer (sp?) in my cervix and then push some dye through it to see if there were any blockages. This took a total of about 15 minutes. I had no drugs, no nurse to check on me after to make sure I was ok. Just x-ray and shoved me out the door. Now for my Lap, I had an IV, Drugs, Anesthesiologist (sp?) and a surgery that lasted 1 1/2 hours. Also, I was in recovery for 2 more hours. I even got wheeled out of the hospital to get picked up. So how can my bill possibly be only $500 more? This makes no sense to me. Now I'm figuring I'll see another bill, but this one said "Surgery". Usually, they break it down into different lines, so I'm not sure. If that is all my surgery cost, I'm going to talk to someone about my tube x-ray bill because I think someone WAY over charged me.





Here is my second piece of confusion. What the hell is going on with my temps! I've never had them so UP and DOWN. I have no idea what to think. Am I going to ovulate or what! I was really hopeing after my surgery and 27 day cycle last month that things were going to start being normal. Maybe I'd start having 28-29 day cycles. But it's not looking like that at all! All I can do I guess is keep peeing on my OPK's and pray that I do NOT have an annovultory (sp?) cycle.



The good thing is, I've actually been having really positive thoughts about getting pregnant. For the last year or so, I've pretty much given up. I figured the only way I was going to get pregnant was with IVF. And even then, I could not picture myself being pregnant or having a baby. Lately though, in the last week or so, I've been able to see myself pregnant. Even seeing myself having a little baby. I get excited about it. I'm probably setting myself up for a rough month though. Being this excited about the possibility of being pregnant makes the fall that much harder when AF shows. Can't control my mind though. It's going to go where it wants to go and not much I can do. I'm going to stay positive though!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm headed to the Aquarium in Atlanta this weekend! Actually, I'm going to see my Online Buddy Laura! We're meeting for the first time. I'm going to be able to try some FRIED GREEN TOMATOES! Woo Hoo! And on Sunday, we're going to the Aquarium! There will be lots and lots of pictures I'm sure!




(Former Wombmates)

Here are the Onesies I made for my friend Sarah. She's pregnant with twins. Her first shower next Saturday. I'm sooooo excited for her to see these!! She's going to love them! She has that same picture of her babies framed on her desk.

I was actually a little sad when came home and opened the pack of onesies to wash. They were so tiny. All I could think about is how I want to wash Onesies for MY baby! I couldn't help but hold them up and stare at them imagineing me having a little gem of my own that would fit into that teeny-weeny onesie. Ah well, all in do time right!

Well, I'm going to get some work done.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura said...

Can't wait to see you in the ATL!!!

Those onsies are soooo cute!! Good Job! You'll be washing some for yourself REAL SOON!!!

Erin said...

Barb- I say keep being positive!! I have a good feeling about you!!! I just know you will be a mama before you know it... Lots of love!!!