Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Let the Temping Begin!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well, I think the Wicked Witch (AF) is finally GONE!! This morning I took my temp for the first time in months. I had figured that I had hostile mucus since November, so now that I know I don't and my Endo is gone, I figure now I can start trying again!
I've read a ton of stories about women who got pregnant a month or two after there Laporascopy (sp?). I will probably not be that lucky, but I'm going to think positive about it and do whatever I need to in order to be one of those women!! So wish me luck!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My first period after my Lap was on Friday. It was the WORST period I've ever had in my 32 1/2 years!! Friday I had cramps so bad I had to take Advil. I figured ok, the worst is over. NOPE! I woke up at 4:30am on Saturday AND Sunday morning with REALLY bad cramps. I could not fall back asleep. I had to take like 3 Advil and put a hot water baggie on my stomache. I haven't had to do that since I was 14. And I've never had to do it 2 days in a row. It sucked! However, It's gone now. I'm hopeing that this was just because of the surgery and next month will be better because I can't handle another month like that. I'd rather have my endo back.
I should be all cleaned out now and ready for a baby!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We had a couple BFP's n EB this week! It was great because it's been awhile and we all really needed to see some. Sort gives you what you need to continue on in the TTC game.
December and Suzy both got the BFP's. Both REALLY desearved it. I'm extremely happy for them and can't wait to see their PAINTED BELLY PICS over the next 9 months.

My inlaws were in town this weekend. It was great! I enjoy them so much. I feel awful for people who have bad inlaw. I don't know how I got blessed with great parents and great inlaws, but I'm greatful!
On Saturday we took them out to dinner at Arigatos for my Mom-in-laws B-day. Then on Sunday, we went to RagApple Lassie Winery. I'm not a wine drinker, but I do love to go to different wineries. This one was really cute. I actually did do the wine tasting when they got to the sweet wines. I didn't care for them, but at least I participated.
Russ made us all Veal Parm for dinner and we hung out. We are going to the mountains on Friday to meet them. We're going to do dinner and hang out before they head home on Saturday.

That's it for Today! I promise I'll be better about udating this daily.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Xiporah said...

Just a random passer-by. Good luck with becoming pregnant!

Dagny said...

Yay for temping!!!!!!!!

Now I can obsess over you!!!!! hehe