Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hot! Hot! Hot!

It was 85 here today! It was so nice and sunny! However, the air conditioning didn't work at the office, so I was sweating like crazy.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket And I wasn't doing anything either. Sitting and typing. People should not sweat when they are not doing anything. It's unnatural! I was mighty appreciative to get in my air conditioned car.

Work was good, but it's been really slow. I'm loving getting out of work now at 3:30. I have so much evening left. Summer is going to GREAT! I have so many plans. I really need to help Russ out in the yard. He has so much to do with his regular job and side jobs, and he doesn't need to worry about ours. So, I'm going to motivate and do some damn work in that yard. He's always been the one who does everything outside. It will be nice if I start getting involved and help out!

I forgot to mention how appalled I was the other day while at the Japanese express restaurant. At first I thought that maybe I was just getting old and becoming a fuddy duddy, but the more I think about it, I believe I had a reason to be appalled.
I was waiting for my take out order and In walks this kid (16-17 years old) and his girlfriend (14-16 years old) they order there food (to go) and when he turns around I look at his shirt and it says "OF COURSE I LOVE YOU, MY DICKS HARD ISN'T IT". Now maybe if I was at a party, I would not have been so offended, but there were children in the restaurant. Children that were anywhere from 7 -12 years old were there and more then capable of reading this shirt that they had a clear view. What must they have thought. And how will their parents explain it to them if they ask. If I had a kid in there of reading age, I would have kicked that kids ASS!!! He could have turned it inside out for fucks sake.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just got done watching American Idol and once again, Sanjaya is STILL THERE! No wonder we can't pick a freaking president, we obviuosly have a bunch of morons in this country voteing! This season has been so uneventful. There is not even any really great singers to root for. However, I do believe that Jordin and Blake are good, but not great! I don't really get psyched to watch anymore.

Well, I'm off to bed!!! See you tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Love the comment about no wonder we can't choose a president! That was great!!!

Talk to you later - I'm off to RIT until noon.

Love Ya!

Laura said...

Ha! Jordin and Blake are my favorites too! Great minds DO think alike!

decemberbaby said...

Ew, what an awful t-shirt. I would only wear something like that in the privacy of my own home, if at all.